The Very Best of Sammuel

Tuesday 7 October 2014

My favorite ways to learn in English?

If someone ask me, "Sam, how would you prefer to learn in English?"

I guess I will answer: "I love to learn and work in a team and it will be great if we could sharing a common interest while the best thing is we have a chance to share what we love to other classmates."

As most of formal subjects of Degree program do not really require team work in our assessments, so the only opportunity for us to work in a team is during those participating in those MPW/MPU subjects.

So, I feel that it will be a good way if the English class members can be divided into around 5-6 peoples in team and we need to come out with a general mind-map or concepts of any topics that given by our lecturer and before end of the class, each lesson will allow 2-3 teams to come out in-front of everyone and present their topics that going to takes about 5 minutes per team.

I guess this will  be fun and effective for us to practice both writing and communicating skills in English in front of large number of audiences. Besides, we all can work and perform in a functional team while whole class will be able to learn something new. This is what we call as "We Are One' right? =P


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, great work on your blog. I am happy to see your hard work is paying off. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete